Patch Factory - Full-featured byte-level patching and version management system for efficient software updating. Patch Factory - Full-featured byte-level patching and version management system for efficient software updating.
Home | Products | Downloads | Order/Purchase | Support | Forums

Pages:12 ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Command line options
Williamgam
Posted: June 17, 2017 12:52 pm
Reply to this POSTQuote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 13216

hi, i want to set the shell integration via command line we install winmerge via puppet.

How is this possible?

Thank you

PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQAOLYahoo
Posted: June 20, 2017 10:02 pm

Group:

Hi,

What is the best way to read command line options into a script when running from the command line with McIDAS-V. I set up an argument parser so that I would call my script with something like call_imgSetUp.py --time 11:45 at the command line if I were just running in python. However, I need McIDAS-V to execute the McIDAS-V actions. This does not work

HOME/Applications/McIDAS-V-System/runMcV -pyfile HOME/mcidas/scripts/call_imgSetUp.py --time 11:45.

Is there anything that would?

Joleen

Интересует заработок в Интернете http://interesu.tk
PMEmail Poster
Posted: July 15, 2017 09:26 pm

Group:

Hi,

What is the best way to read command line options into a script when running from the command line with McIDAS-V. I set up an argument parser so that I would call my script with something like call_imgSetUp.py --time 11:45 at the command line if I were just running in python. However, I need McIDAS-V to execute the McIDAS-V actions. This does not work

HOME/Applications/McIDAS-V-System/runMcV -pyfile HOME/mcidas/scripts/call_imgSetUp.py --time 11:45.

Is there anything that would?

Joleen

Гадание на Таро «арта дня»
PMEmail Poster
Posted: July 16, 2017 05:05 pm

Group:

Well - here is a sample command line:

daphne.exe lair2 vldp -framefile vldp_dl/lair2/dl2-framefile.txt -homedir . -sound_buffer 2048 -volume_nonvldp 16 -fullscreen -x 1024 -y 768 -opengl

From the Wiki:
PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages:12 Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Home ]   [ About Us ]   [ News ]   [ Awards ]   [ PatchFactory ]   [ ScreenShots ]   [ Downloads ]   [ Order/Register ]   [ Affiliate Program ]
[ Support ]   [ Feedback ]   [ FAQ ]   [ Online Help ]   [ Support Forums ]

© 2002-2006 AgenSoft. All rights reserved.   |   Terms of Use   |   Privacy Statement