Patch Factory - Full-featured byte-level patching and version management system for efficient software updating. Patch Factory - Full-featured byte-level patching and version management system for efficient software updating.
Home | Products | Downloads | Order/Purchase | Support | Forums

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> location repository 'fall back' mechanism
Emil
Posted: November 02, 2006 02:18 am
Reply to this POSTQuote Post

Group: PatchFactory 3.x Users
Member No.: 142

With the current 3.3 version on PatchFactory you can point to one location from the repository for a component.

A nice extension would be the possibility to have more locations for one component and then let the patch run down through these locations if the component is not found at first, second, ... location until it is found.

In addition to this the 'let user pick a directory' proposal I saw in the PatchFactory Technical Questions forum thread would be a nice enhancement too.

I welcome any feedback on this idea.

Regards,

Emil Zegers
PMEmail Poster
Admin
Posted: November 02, 2006 03:25 am

Support Team

Group: Forum Administrators
Member No.: 1

Thank you for this post.
I placed this feature to PatchFactory3 TO-DO list.

--------------------
Best regards, AgenSoft.Com Support Team
AgenSoft.Com - Complete Software Update Solutions
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
faferfiry
Posted: December 28, 2014 08:04 pm

Group: Members
Member No.: 5348

The patient shook his doctor's hand in gratitude and said, "Since we are the best of friends, I would not want to insult you by offering payment. But I would like for you to know that I had mentioned you in my will.""That is very kind of you," said the doctor emotionally, and then added, "Can I see that prescription I just gave you? I'd like to make a little change."

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
SpringCc
Posted: June 04, 2015 08:25 pm

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5414

The patient shook his doctor's hand in gratitude and said, "Since we are the best of friends, I would not want to insult you by offering payment. But I would like for you to know that I had mentioned you in my will.""That is very kind of you," said the doctor emotionally, and then added, "Can I see that prescription I just gave you? I'd like to make a little change."

buy meizu m1
cheap oppo smartphone
PMEmail Poster
wging
Posted: December 17, 2015 11:10 pm

Expert

Member No.: 5496

If you'd like Buy Fifa 16 Coins To acquire Worthly FIFA sixteen Ultimate Group Packs, You need to Know Which Packs To get, What Time for you to Actually buy, And just how To Spend Significantly less For Them.

Really You only Can get Couple of Player Cards From These Zero cost Packs, 99% In the Cards Are Launched While in the Game By FUT Retail outlet. http://www.vipfifa15.co/
PMEmail Poster
bbei637
Posted: December 21, 2015 03:15 am

Member No.: 5508

For security factors, the game is canceled and football fans are asked to depart the stadium without delay. Police later on on confirms that someone wishes to Fifa 16 Coins detonate an explosive gadget inside of the stadium. The terrorist attacks in Paris shocked the planet a whole lot of days while in the previous.

A significant number of stadiums get started to strengthen the protection do the job quickly soon after that occasion. The terrorism really have to be condemned. Althought the match is cancled, protection can be the most significant problems for every a single individual. vipfifa15 feel the police have produced the right alternative.

What do you think of, share your opinions with us ideal here as well as the least expensive FIFA coins are waiting to suit your needs on http://www.vipfifa15.co/.

This post has been edited by bbei637 on December 21, 2015 03:15 am
PMEmail Poster
RichardGhval
Posted: June 03, 2017 02:30 am

Member No.: 10334

If you downloaded the EDGE source code from the SVN Subversion
repository, then you will need to add a copy of the GLBSP source
code
PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
Posted: July 15, 2017 11:51 pm

Group:

Instead of criticising write the variants.

Видела тогда любопытный мастурбатор, я почасту в командировке, вот хочу своему парню подкупить, как считаете это нужно, чтобы избежать измены?
PMEmail Poster

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Home ]   [ About Us ]   [ News ]   [ Awards ]   [ PatchFactory ]   [ ScreenShots ]   [ Downloads ]   [ Order/Register ]   [ Affiliate Program ]
[ Support ]   [ Feedback ]   [ FAQ ]   [ Online Help ]   [ Support Forums ]

© 2002-2006 AgenSoft. All rights reserved.   |   Terms of Use   |   Privacy Statement