Patch Factory - Full-featured byte-level patching and version management system for efficient software updating. Patch Factory - Full-featured byte-level patching and version management system for efficient software updating.
Home | Products | Downloads | Order/Purchase | Support | Forums

Pages:12 ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Creating a Cumulative Patch, Cumulative Patch
lharron
Posted: September 26, 2007 02:36 pm
Reply to this POSTQuote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 161

Hi,

I am trying to create a patch that will update version 1.0 or 1.1 of my software to version 1.2. In PatchFactory I added the product, created version 1.0, then created version 1.1 which is a child version of 1.0. I can successfully create a v2v patch for this.

I then added another version, 1.2 which is a child version of 1.1. I can successfully create a v2v patch here as well to go from 1.1 to 1.2. If I change the Patch Type to "Cumulative" on the patch for 1.2 and rebuild should this do what I am trying to do? It says I do not have the correct version installed when executing the patch installer.

I am using the vernum file as suggested. For versions 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2 the files just contains the text "1.0", "1.1" and "1.2". Even though I am building a cumulative patch for v1.2 the only way the installer will run is if I change the vernum file to be 1.1. This leads me to believe I am doing it wrong or that the cumulative function does not work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Lucas Harron

P.S. I am using PatchFactory v3.3.3

This post has been edited by lharron on September 26, 2007 02:37 pm
PMEmail Poster
Admin
Posted: September 27, 2007 05:40 am

Support Team

Group: Forum Administrators
Member No.: 1

Have you selected all appropriate versions in the Difference manager?

See "Menus: Difference(s) menu" and "Getting Started: Creating Differences" chapters of PatchFactory manual.

--------------------
Best regards, AgenSoft.Com Support Team
AgenSoft.Com - Complete Software Update Solutions
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
lharron
Posted: October 03, 2007 08:21 am

Member No.: 161

That worked. Thanks again for the quick reply.

Lucas
PMEmail Poster
WARWOWgold
Posted: December 08, 2014 12:44 am

Member No.: 5339

Mad King Finisher is currently accessible in the Gem Keep from the Enhancements

classification for 800 gemstones. Prepare for the particular Mad Master using this type of elegant finisher! Available until finally November Eleven, The year 2013.

elo boosting
Cheap RS3 Gold
PMEmail Poster
WhitleyGilkison
Posted: December 17, 2014 01:08 am

Member No.: 5345

hey,guys,it is a good psot ,mark it ,let us make friends!

--------------------
as you know FIFA 15 Coins XBOX 360 is my life
PMEmail Poster
fifateia
Posted: December 26, 2014 07:41 pm

Member No.: 5347

FIFA 15 Coins coming out now, that time there will be a lot of activity!

--------------------

We are a professional company for offering In-Game gold, item and account all over the world, cheapest, fastest, and safest.

FIFA 15 Coins at http://www.fifachampion.com
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
nispoesaro1981
Posted: March 30, 2015 10:46 am

Unregistered

Thankyou for your sharing Z
fifa15coins
Posted: April 20, 2015 12:47 am

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5403

All sensible individuals know safe and legit FIFA coins that there are really only two footie SIMs value suffering from. These are 'Pro Evo' (aka ISS) and the all-conquering FIFA. Usually FIFA was usually considered as having the less genuine and -convincing action, Even http://www.imfifa.com/ some players will quit mid-stride, understanding complete well they’ve obtained the distressing.
PMEmail Poster
fifacoinsbuymobi
Posted: April 23, 2015 12:45 am

Member No.: 5405

Brazilians are some of the most highly taxed people on Earth with little to show for it in terms of social safety nets,cheap fifa coin and public infrastructure. FIFA banned Zinedine Zidane from three cheap fifa account games and fifa coins for sale ps3,fined him around $6,000.00 Buy FIFA Coins and xbox fifa coins,Materazzi was banned from two games and xbox coins,fined $4,000.00. "We would have been watching a match [on television] anyway." In all probability the view from the sofa will indeed be the limit of fifa 15 coins online and Mr Poll's future involvement with the 2006 World Cup. The four classes offer a great deal of buy fifa 15 coins cheap and variety with fantastic skill design,fifa ultimate coins online and plenty of fifa 15 coins xbox and replayability.

So what he was doing was making simple fouls result in yellow cards and that has a tendency to confuse players. Sorry I don't know what is the origin of this word? But I do know its meaning. You are controlling a player on a team that is defending. Whether building glitzy sporting venues is really the best means to target investment in hotels cheap fut 15 coins roads and airports has too often gone unchallenged. Watch the best TV channels available right on your computer with no monthly fees. The media would then claim from time to time that the fans showed no interest in the FA Cup and xbox coins,in more outrageous moments pontificated that maybe it was even time to end the competition and fifa coins,that nobody would miss it..

That is compared to 2.6 dollars in the China Shanghai 180 index and fifa coins ps3,1.6 dollars in the S (NYSEARCA:SPY) index. Too often the ball moves in strange directions or performs implausible spins or tricks. The company also is increasing its exposure to mobile and PC platforms which I expect will further improve its digital revenue and margins. I use the skill games on each of buy fifa 15 coins and the FIFA games in order to learn the new tricks and fifa 15 coins cheap,techniques EA Sports puts into the game. It was not one of those lunar rover looking cell towers but a slender 30 foot tall pole.
www.fifacoinsbuy.mobi
PMEmail Poster
tirendingdan1983
Posted: June 09, 2015 01:03 pm

Expert

Member No.: 5419

Kudos, I like this.
Madden 15 coins
PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages:12 Reply to this topicStart new topic

[ Home ]   [ About Us ]   [ News ]   [ Awards ]   [ PatchFactory ]   [ ScreenShots ]   [ Downloads ]   [ Order/Register ]   [ Affiliate Program ]
[ Support ]   [ Feedback ]   [ FAQ ]   [ Online Help ]   [ Support Forums ]

© 2002-2006 AgenSoft. All rights reserved.   |   Terms of Use   |   Privacy Statement