Patch Factory - Full-featured byte-level patching and version management system for efficient software updating. Patch Factory - Full-featured byte-level patching and version management system for efficient software updating.
Home | Products | Downloads | Order/Purchase | Support | Forums

Pages:12 ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Question about PatchFactory and Disk Space
respsubdersra1979
Posted: June 16, 2015 09:52 am
Reply to this POSTQuote Post

Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 5425

Incredible tons of useful material!
Runescape gold
PMEmail Poster
AllanVab
Posted: February 27, 2017 02:53 pm

Member No.: 7350

I dont know if this is allowed, but you can activate your windows with Windows Loader by Daz ?

--------------------
PMEmail PosterICQAOLYahoo
Topd8relSi
Posted: August 23, 2019 08:02 am

Member No.: 11857

I used to think to loosen up the clutch i had to unscrew those two nuts next to a spring from underneath.
Saw a youtube video yesterday showing a silver hex screw on top as the dry clutch that we need to loosen up as it was screwed tight for shipping reasons.
Do i still need to loosen up that hex screw on top or im good since i have loosen up the ones from below?

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOLYahoo
TofdokSi
Posted: September 12, 2019 07:52 pm

Member No.: 11900

Just a quick update. I ran Njoy32 and tried the calibration in that and the pedals appear to work now plugged directly into the joystick. It looks like the Wizzo calibration couldnt see the pedals properly. The rest of the Njoy32 app still seems a total mystery though. Are there any good Youtube tutorials.
PMEmail Poster

Topic OptionsPages:12 Reply to this topicStart new topic

[ Home ]   [ About Us ]   [ News ]   [ Awards ]   [ PatchFactory ]   [ ScreenShots ]   [ Downloads ]   [ Order/Register ]   [ Affiliate Program ]
[ Support ]   [ Feedback ]   [ FAQ ]   [ Online Help ]   [ Support Forums ]

© 2002-2006 AgenSoft. All rights reserved.   |   Terms of Use   |   Privacy Statement