Patch Factory - Full-featured byte-level patching and version management system for efficient software updating. Patch Factory - Full-featured byte-level patching and version management system for efficient software updating.
Home | Products | Downloads | Order/Purchase | Support | Forums

Pages:123 ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topic

> Error opening df-file, Problem...
tirendingdan1983
Posted: June 10, 2015 03:12 am
Reply to this POSTQuote Post

Expert

Group: Members
Member No.: 5419

Really lots of superb advice!
Madden 15 coins
PMEmail Poster
fifacome55
Posted: November 17, 2015 09:18 pm

Member No.: 5491

The greatest players on the planet will be continuing their battle for a place at the biggest footballing show on Earth over the next few days. Thankfully for you, your road to the world finals is far less arduous.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
fifa15coins
Posted: March 09, 2016 12:24 am

Advanced Member

Member No.: 5403

Get time for you to how to buy fifa coins practice kicking the ball.Plenty of football players neglect practicing the kicking game. This may well trigger a player to possess difficulty receiving the ball to undergo the uprights.

Always keep your system wholesome to ensure you should proceed playing. This includes ensuring you warm up very well prior to enjoying, training, or enjoying other actions.You can also ought to be sure to have a balanced immune program which has a nutritious food items and training Fifa 16 Coins right hygiene.
PMEmail Poster
wging
Posted: March 16, 2016 11:47 pm

Expert

Member No.: 5496

The Clippers will Buy NBA 2k16 MT participate in against five continues attendees, opponents are the Spurs, Rockets, Grizzlies, Pelicans and Enthusiast. The Clippers coach Doug Rivers admitts in an appointment it is one of the most difficult trips of the season.

The Rockets never dare to NBA 2k16 MT give Capela major tasks right now, but the staff center Dwight Howard may leave at the end of the season, helping to make the Rockets promptly produce countermeasures.

This post has been edited by wging on March 16, 2016 11:49 pm
PMEmail Poster
wging
Posted: March 22, 2016 08:29 pm

Expert

He could be Fifa Coins 20-year-old Lucas. Vipfifa15 expectations Jimenez can get better quickly. The team needs him! In a situation you wish to purchase FIFA Coins, do not think twice to try on Vipfifa15. It's very quick and cheap!

If a gamer are not adapting to Fifa 16 Coins a team's system, what should this individual do? Leaving or remaining and trying harder? According to vipfifa15 where you can buy cheap TIMORE coins, Turan and Vidal, the reinforcements that Barcelona spent 63 million pounds last summer, perhaps are planning on this question.

This post has been edited by wging on March 22, 2016 08:30 pm
PMEmail Poster
csgocalypso1
Posted: March 23, 2016 08:45 pm

Member No.: 5554

Split Software

Really long had been lost by you for searching Counter Strike download and you could not discover anything that you need? Protection means something might happen,so if bjj is concentrate on 1 challenger,it is actuallynot helpful if numerous attackers come,or if in a crowded cs go skins to buy spot i.e. market,so whatis the best ground craft,Hook,sambo,greco-roman etc...the ideal one for me would be one which deals with multiple attackers. HONG KONG - China isn't alone in turning to thorium as a likely supply of energy.

For Steam Program: Steam CD Keys (Area Free / Worldwide), you should get the water client and enroll the rule onto it. Login first then press Add a Recreation (positioned in the underside Remaining part) -> Stimulate a Product on Steam. To problem either of these two concepts is always to affect at elementary morals as well as a social commitment that Sit at the heart of Saudi culture.
PMEmail Poster
wging
Posted: April 12, 2016 01:19 am

Expert

The purity of Buy RS Gold golds is measured in karats. The larger the karats, the more expensive and more pure the precious metal will be per ounce. You can just go by the karat stamp.

Be sure you know what everything in Runescape Gold your sales contract carefully. You should carefully read the whole contract especially if selling through a mail-in purchasing service to sell gold. This helps you learn the amount of proceeds you have to pay for fees and commissions.

PMEmail Poster
GeorgeBef
Posted: January 16, 2017 03:56 am

Member No.: 5833

When I attempt to load the Wizzo software with my Vintage Black Mamba, I receive the following error: Error CPUID read, and then the software closes. Is there a way to resolve this error?

--------------------
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteICQAOLYahoo
AllanVab
Posted: February 26, 2017 05:44 pm

Member No.: 7350

Hi there

I have installed the Bitcoin client for Linux bitcoin-qt.

I have started it, and it started synchronizing blocks. After a while, my disk got full.

I have then moved the /.bitcoin/blocks and /.bitcoin/chainstate to a different partition and created symlinks. The client started again and downloaded blocks for some hours, then also that partition got full.

I have a NAS mounted via cifs smbfs with huge disk space. If I move the blocks and chainstate folders there and symlink them, exactly in the same way i did with the other partition, I get an error opening blocks database. It asks me if I want to rebuild it. If I answer yes, it then says the same error again and exits.

Any ideas?

Thank you

--------------------
PMEmail PosterICQAOLYahoo
RafaelNuh
Posted: March 07, 2017 03:14 am

Member No.: 7663

Attempting to use Pre-Generated terrain, it got about 57 done building the terrain and encountered Runtime Error 105 - File does not exist at line 82782

I have 101 GB free on hard drive C, and 282 on D.

The game is installed in D, but im pretty sure its using the temp on C. Ill work on the msinfo in a bit.
PMEmail PosterICQAOLYahoo

Topic OptionsPages:123 Reply to this topicStart new topic

[ Home ]   [ About Us ]   [ News ]   [ Awards ]   [ PatchFactory ]   [ ScreenShots ]   [ Downloads ]   [ Order/Register ]   [ Affiliate Program ]
[ Support ]   [ Feedback ]   [ FAQ ]   [ Online Help ]   [ Support Forums ]

© 2002-2006 AgenSoft. All rights reserved.   |   Terms of Use   |   Privacy Statement